The Janome 2212 is a quality entry level model offered at a fantastic price!
This mechanical machine features 12 built-in stitches and a four-step buttonhole.
Dial pattern selection and stitch width and length adjustment ensures ease of use.
Great features like a free arm and drop feed make it versatile for all types of sewing. Lightweight and easy to use, this is the perfect machine for a beginner and the price is just right.
- 12 stitches
- 1 four-step buttonhole
- Snap on presser feet
- 5-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Push-pull bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Stitch selection dial
- Vertical oscillating hook bobbin
- Maximum stitch width 5mm
- Maximum stitch length 4mm
- Two retractable, vertical spool pins
- Bobbin (specialized)
- Sliding Buttonhole Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
Janome Factory Warranty Included.
- 25 Years On Internal Metal Cast
- 2 Years On Electrical Components
- 1 Year Parts and Labor