The Janome 3128 is a value-priced machine with the power and precision necessary to take on any of your sewing projects.
The 3128 offers eight stretch and utility stitches including a four-step buttonhole.
Stitch selection dial and easy to follow lay in threading make it easy to use right out of the box.
A FREE 1/4″ seam foot and convertible free arm make it versatile as well. A great machine for the beginning or returning sewist!
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Lightweight: 11 lbs
- 650 stitch per minute
- 4-step built-in buttonhole
- Maximum zigzag width: 5mm
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Convertible free arm
- Reverse stitch lever
- Easy lay-in threading
- 8 stretch and utility stitches
- Vertical oscillating hook
- Body Construction-Skeleton type
- Carrying handle
- Machine weight – 5.0 kg
- Maximum speed – 650 spm
- 8 stitches including buttonhole
- 4-step buttonhole
- Maximum zigzag width – 5 mm
- Maximum stitch length – 4 mm
- Thread tension adjustment – Manual
- Foot pressure adjustment – Fixed type
- Drop feed system by lever – No
- Bobbin winder – Push-pull type
- Lamp-Incandescent electric lamp
- Power switch
- Vinyl Dust cover
- Needles – Blue Tip, Size 11
- Felt Cushion
- Seam Ripper
- Sliding Buttonhole Foot J
- FREE Foot: 1/4 inch seam foot included
Janome Factory Warranty Included.
- 25 Years On Internal Metal Cast
- 2 Years On Electrical Components
- 1 Year Parts and Labor