“World’s First” Home-Use Four-Needle Embroidery Machine.
We’ve taken everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity! With our four needle machine, you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while the MB-4S gets it done.
The MB-4S is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals.
It is compatible with six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities.
- 10 fonts
- Stitch counter
- 50 built in designs
- Back lit LCD screen
- Auto thread cutter
- USB port on MB-4
- Zoom in and out
- Great task lighting.
- USB port (Host)on RCS
- Ball bearing precision
- Embroidery area tracing
- USB memory key compatible
- Multi language selection
- Stitch out time indicator
- Compatible with Janome software
- Embroidery speed up to 800 spm
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Expanded built In memory
- Manual thread tension control
- Built to work with most embroidery formats
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- One RCS can power multiple machines
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- 3 MB-4 hoops (included) snap in and out easily
- Drag and drop editing for easy placement
- Embroidery design resizable 80% – 120% by 1%
- Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor, winds while you sew
- Fully compatible with industry-standard Tajima hoops
- MY SET screen controls for Contrast, IN/CM, Designation
- Automatically cuts jump threads, even between letters
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments(Clockwise /Counter Clockwise)
- The RCS has total set up and editing control with up to 65,536 colors
- Subcontrol device, allows you to use the MB-4 without the controller
- MB-4S includes 3MB, storing up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs
- USB slave port allows you to connect directly to your PC with Digitizer MB software.(sold separately)
Standard Hoops Included
- M1: 9.46″ x 7.88″ (240mm x 200mm)
- M2: 5″ x 4.3″ (126mm x 110mm)
- M3: 50mm x 50mm
Janome Factory Warranty Included.
- 25 Years On Internal Metal Cast
- 2 Years On Electrical Components
- 1 Year Parts and Labor